José María Herrera
Bachelor Degree Business Administration and Management. Specializing in Accounting and Auditing by San Pablo CEU University , Madrid, Spain.
• Master’s Degree. Environmental Management in the Construction Sector. (Santiago de Compostela University,Spain).
• Master´s Degree Technician of Prevention of Workplace Risks (T.S.P.R.L.), especiality Security, Health and Safety.
• Speciality Ergonomics and Applied PsychoSociology (T.S.P.R.L.). 250 hours
• Expertise in Industrial Hygiene. (T.S.P.R.L.). 250 hours
• Certificate issued by the Andalusian professional competence for National and International transportation of goods by road of any tonnage. (Equivalent to Technical College grade 2).
• Auditor of Management Systems Occupational Risk Prevention, Health and Safety.
• Long time experience in Real Estate.
• Many years of experience in Project management and Site management.
• New accounting for small and medium companies.105 hours
• Application of New Accounting. 95 hours
Spanish(Native) and English (Advanced Level)
Certificate Advanced of English (CAE) (C1) Cambridge University.(February 2013). Fluent written and spoken.
• In depht understanding of the regulatory Law 32/2006 concerning subcontracting in the construction sector.
•Specific knowledge of the law EHE-08 concerning the use of the concrete in structures and foundations (Instution for Public Works, Transportation Institute and the Andalusian Concrete Committee)
• Typing Course of 60 words per minute
Autocad, Contaplus, Internet, Windows, Office (Word, Excel …) Dicont, Statgraphics, Facturaplus …
• Presto (84 hours)
• Frontpage (84 hours)
• Macromedia Dreamweaver MX
• Photoshop (84 hours) .
B, C, C1 and BTP