José María Herrera
Bachelor Degree Business Administration and Management. Specializing in Accounting and Auditing by San Pablo CEU University , Madrid, Spain.
• Master’s Degree. Environmental Management in the Construction Sector. (Santiago de Compostela University,Spain).
• Master´s Degree Technician of Prevention of Workplace Risks (T.S.P.R.L.), especiality Security, Health and Safety.
• Speciality Ergonomics and Applied PsychoSociology (T.S.P.R.L.). 250 hours
• Expertise in Industrial Hygiene. (T.S.P.R.L.). 250 hours
• Certificate issued by the Andalusian professional competence for National and International transportation of goods by road of any tonnage. (Equivalent to Technical College grade 2).
• Auditor of Management Systems Occupational Risk Prevention, Health and Safety.
•Urban Planning Course of 100 hours in 2022, organized by Marbella City Council and the Foundation for Training and Urban Development FYDU.
• Long time experience in Real Estate.
• Many years of experience in Project management and Site management.
• New accounting for small and medium companies.105 hours
• Application of New Accounting. 95 hours
Spanish(Native) , English (Advanced Level) and French (basic).
Certificate Advanced of English (CAE) (C1) Cambridge University.(February 2013). Fluent written and spoken.
• In depht understanding of the regulatory Law 32/2006 concerning subcontracting in the construction sector.
•Specific knowledge of the law EHE-08 concerning the use of the concrete in structures and foundations (Instution for Public Works, Transportation Institute and the Andalusian Concrete Committee)
• Typing Course of 60 words per minute
Autocad, Contaplus, Internet, Windows, Office (Word, Excel …) Dicont, Statgraphics, Facturaplus …
• Presto (84 hours)
• Frontpage (84 hours)
• Macromedia Dreamweaver MX
• Photoshop (84 hours) .
A2, B, C, C1 and BTP